Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Angelina update

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found this out late last week. Sory I did not post it here sooner.

    I know that there are folks here who collect for Angelina. Since AG has stopped producing Angelina items a new supplier, named Sabbaba, has taken over the rights and will be producing Angelina toys.

    They are very high quality and nice. Sabbaba has a deal to have these toys exclusively available at Target starting next Jan. I am not sure if they will be the same size as the Pleasant company Angelina items but if i hear anything I will let you know

    There will also be new books. I think it is very exciting and hope that you all enjoy the new Angelina items.

    L

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for this info!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for keeping us updated, I'm interested to see what this new company will be producing. I've never heard of Sabbaba, do they supply the Target-brand toys? or do they produce under another brand name?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •